Whale Shark Watching in Oslob
This whale shark watching in Oslob is a package that you should get when you visit Cebu or Philippines. With this package, you will be able to visit or get close to the largest friendly fish in the ocean, the whale sharks. The whale sharks are very common in the seawater of Cebu and begun to become a tourist attraction in Oslob in the year 2012.
Until today, many tourists from different countries are still visiting these gentle giants. Included in this package is the visit to the relaxing and very beautiful Tumalog Falls which is just few kilometers away from the whale shark watching area.
Book this package today before price increases!
₱ 5,800 – ₱ 20,400
- Private Tour (10 hours Duration, excess hours are chargeable)
- Private Transportation with Driver and Fuel
- Local Guide
- Light breakfast
- Lunch with softdrinks or water
- Entrance fees and whale shark watching fees
- Boat ride and life vest
- Tumalog Falls, entrance fee included
- Government taxes and fees
Exclusions / Optional Add-Ons:
- Snorkeling or Swimming Fee with the whale sharks (P200 for Local or P500 for Foreigners)
- Underwater Camera Rental (P500 with free CD)
- 05:00 AM – Pick up from your Hotel
- 08:00 AM – Light Breakfast in Oslob
- 10:00 AM – Cool Down at Tumalog Falls
- 11:00 AM – Lunch with One Round of soft drinks
- 12:15 PM – Prepare to go back to the City
- 03:00 PM – Arrival in the Hotel